Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Morning Frost



It is really cold out here in Indiana today. I have yet to go feed the horses (which I will do after this). My two outside dogs I have been bringing inside because they both have had a little cough which I have been giving medicine for. So, because my husband has a fit, they are blocked in the entryway. Socks loves it because he really wants to be an inside dog. Unfortunaly my husband won't let me because we have 4 in the house already. So I keep doing everything I can to get him in. Poor baby.

Now for more fun. Make sure you check out my fabric store this month. I am having a 10% sale on all of my fabric. I just added the new collection from Laurel Burch called Secret Jungle and some of them are already sold out!!! WOW!!!

Well stay warm and talk to you later!

2 comments:

SleightGirl said...

Awww...your dogs are soooo cute!

Sarah Cruse said...

I'm from Indiana!
My whole family is till there.
O get soo excited when I find other Etsians who are there or from there.
Stay warm!